Monday, December 14, 2009

pool=pain

So my sprained ankle is not healing AT ALL. it is a terrible thing considering I was supposed to run 4 miles today. I read in my running book that injured runners train in the water and they get even better than they did before they were hurt!!! >..ha we will seeee about that. But anyways, have any of ya'll even tried to run in the water? Now let me explain how you do it. You do NOT touch the bottom at ALL. You go into the deep end and pretend you are running (yes, arms and everything). It is extremely hard to stay afloat, and im sure it is even harder watching ME try to stay afloat. Let's face it..I look like I am trying to swim but don't know how and i am sinking. If anyone judges...they just don't understand my hardcore training methods. But yes. Yesterday I did this for 30 minutes and today I did it for 40 minutes! KILLER. My legs feel like cinder blocks attached to my body, but that is GOOD. I AM TOTALLY GETTING STRONGER LEGS!!! I hope. Oh yeah, I have GOT to stop eating all of these christmas cookies and desserts around my house. That is all for now.
xoxo!! Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment