I must say, I would never in my life be doing this alone..so THANK YOU MARY KATHRYN! Seriously, she is so positive and always makes me workout, so SHE will be the death of me. (but also the life) hahah joking. LOVE YOU MK!
Now the main problem with this training so far (other than my ankle), is the whole eating healthy thing. In fact, MK and I just made a nice cookie cake. Oops :) The Dummy's Guide to Running a Marathon tells me that we must eat healthy (meaning no cookies, candy, cake, ice cream, etc.). I, however, am just trying to cut back on those things because I would die without them.
Okay, now that we have this whole blog thing set up, we registered for the ING HALF MARATHON (for $70 bucks), AND have started training...I AM SO PUMPED! But I'm tired just from thinking about it...more coming soon though no worries :) xoxo !
No comments:
Post a Comment