Sunday, March 7, 2010

first 10k baby!!!

hello hello! well yesterday MK and i ran in the Reedy River Run and did our first 10k ever! that is 6.2 miles...very very hilly miles that is. I finished in 54 or somewhere around there with MK in front of me by about 30 seconds it said in the paper...i felt pretty proud not gonna lie. however, it made me terribly nervous for the half marathon because I was so so tired just from 6.2 miles and i gotta do 13.1. oh well its gonna be an INTENSE 2 weeks. I am so burned out but i AM going to finish this thing. I need to find a 2 week diet that will help me eat the right things before this race because I don't think I am getting the right nutrients and vitamins these days...okay im making out a new running schedule to up the ante a bit.. here it goes...
8 Monday: weightlifting, 10 miles
9 Tuesday: pilates, 5 miles, circuit
10 Wednesday: 3 miles, abs, and kickboxing
11 Thursday: pilates, 5 miles, circuit
12 Friday: 4 miles
13 Saturday: 10 miles
14 Sunday: Spinning, circuit
15 Monday: weightlifting, 3 miles, kickboxing
16 Tuesday: pilates, 5 miles
17 Wednesday: kickboxing
18 Thursday: pilates, 4 miles, circuit
19 Friday: 4 miles
20 Saturday: 2 mile jog
21 Sunday-----> HALF MARATHON!!!!
22 Monday....i have my life back! countdown to graduation!

love life xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment