Katie and I I are running the ING Half Marathon on March 21, 2010. We've have decided to document our journey to our goal of 13.1 miles, ie, the half marathon.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
ahhh
AHHHHH i cannot sleep I am so so so nervous for sunday!!! oh dear oh dear! also, yes i have a sinus infection and yes i did not do one physical thing for 3 days in a row the WEEK before my race. but its okay i will CRAWL across this finish line if I have to! Right now i am just very worried about my sleeping schedule because the race is at 7 AM on sunday which means i have to be up at like what 4 AM??? I don't even know. Does that mean I have to go to sleep at like 5 PM on saturday night? So yes I am more nervous about getting enough sleep than running 13.1 miles at the moment. cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment