Katie and I I are running the ING Half Marathon on March 21, 2010. We've have decided to document our journey to our goal of 13.1 miles, ie, the half marathon.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
finally...an ACCOMPLISHMenT!!!
yesterday, Monday February 15, I, Katie Lee Whitten ran for 70 min. straight. yes 7 and a 0!! that is over 7 miles for me!! im so proud of myself. once i got past 4 miles it was really really easy, i couldve kept going if it werent getting dark outside! today i am not even very sore! i'm confused on what i should run today though because yesterday I was suppose to run 5 and today 6 so does that mean i run 4? nah, im gonna try to do 5 i believe. okay im pumped and def. am remotivated for training! yippee! my only problem is that i need new shoes desperately so hopefully i can go home friday to get some! i have blisters that are so painful all overrr! esp on the bottom of my feet!! xoxo -klw :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment